Aspen Green CBD promises “Pure Science” combined with CBD.
But should you buy?
Find out as we uncover the facts in our Aspen Green CBD review!
Who Are Aspen Green CBD?
- Brandon & Heather Lewis and Kyle & Valerie Chong founded Aspen Green CBD in 2010. Heather and Valerie, friends since age 12, used their passions of natural remedies and clean health to found a company dedicated to providing the purest full-spectrum hemp and CBD products.
- Their hemp is grown in the ideal climate and topography of Colorado, is certified USDA organic, and free of toxins, pesticides, and other unwanted chemicals.
- The company produces their full spectrum hemp extract without filtering it down to distillate or CBD isolate.
- All of their products are tested by 8 different labs, including 3rd party ones.
They also have a YouTube, though the last video was posted 6 months ago.
You can contact them through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 888 578 5900
What Products Does Aspen Green CBD Sell?
Aspen Green CBD sells products in the following categories:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Topicals
As you can see, there aren’t many categories or products to sift through. Still, let’s discuss them in a bit more detail.
The Full Spectrum Hemp Oil is USDA Certified Organic and comes in 4 potencies ranging from 10mg to 60mg of CBD per 1ml dropper.
Prices range from $55 to $145 depending on which potency you choose, though all options come in a 30ml bottle.
In their review, “Vidal” tells of a very satisfactory experience, especially concerning Aspen Green CBD’s customer service.
Meanwhile, Lynne says the oil helps her be less edgy (though her review was only 4/5 stars):
In the second and final category, there are 4 products to choose from: Moisturizing Body Butter, Muscle Relief Cooling Cream, Pain Relief Body Balm, and Nourishing Body Oil.
The Nourishing Body Oil offers the additional purchase options of 4oz or 12oz containers.
Prices range from $65 to $265.
Aspen Green CBD Reviews – What Are People Saying?
Although their product line is small, we were able to find 20 reviews for Aspen Green CBD on Trustpilot.
Overall, the company walks away with 4.5/5 stars.
Rodney left one of the only negative reviews, saying he saw no improvement in his pain after taking their products:
Ben, on the other hand, swears Aspen Green’s products are the “best CBD products on the market.” He says the 3000mg oil helps him fall asleep without waking up groggy:
“G” also enjoys the oil, saying it helps them sleep longer and lessens their anxiety:
Meanwhile, Valerie and Denise both enjoy the non-greasiness and effectiveness of the balm:
And Michelle praises Aspen Green CBD as a company and the affordability and effectiveness of their products:
They may not have a huge range of products but they’re all 3rd party tested, and they have some positive reviews so we would definitely recommend checking them out!
But don’t forget to take a look at our list of the best CBD products here first to make an informed decision.
And if you’ve tried any of the Aspen Green CBD products then don’t forget to leave a review below!