Avid Hemp promises “Superior CBD Products,” saying their products are “the way CBD should be.”
That’s a bold claim – but just how true is it?
Take a moment to read this Avid Hemp review and find the answer!
Who Are Avid Hemp?
Avid Hemp was established in 2017 by a team of professionals who had already been researching and advocating hemp’s medicinal values for more than 20 years.
- Most of their CBD is extracted from industrial Colorado hemp grown using organic, sustainable methods. Avid Hemp sometimes relies on California farmers to provide hemp of the same quality.
- However, they admit their hemp isn’t USDA Certified Organic.
- Avid Hemp only uses CO2 extraction, which is the cleanest method.
- After production, all Avid Hemp products are sent for third-party quality assurance tests. You can find the lab results on their website.
- Their products are Full Spectrum and therefore have 0.3% THC or less.
- Avid Hemp ships to all 50 US states and worldwide.
- They promise fair pricing, prompt delivery, and unconditional transparency.
- Avid Hemp credits their growth to delivering on their promise of superior CBD products and the support of their customers.
If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for, you can contact Avid Hemp via:
- Live Chat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Phone Number: 1-877-957-0774
Free shipping is available for all orders over $100, worldwide.
What Products Do Avid Hemp Sell?
There are 34 products listed, but some of them are just different strength or size versions of each other. All of them are easily summarized under these categories:
- CBD Oils
- CBD Gummies
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Balms
- CBD for Pets
- Special Products
Let’s take a look at what Avid Hemp has to offer!
Avid Hemp offers 6 different strength options for their regular CBD oils, starting at 300mg and going all the way up to 5,000mg.
- You can get them Unflavored, Mint, or Peach-flavored.
- Prices range from $34.99 to $400.00.
- There’s also a 1,000mg Nighttime Oil, which has melatonin added to help you get a good night’s sleep.
- The Nighttime Oil only comes in Mint flavor and costs $99.99.
Avid Hemp’s Original Hemp Extract Gummies come in 3 different container sizes, with 15, 30, and 60 gummies each.
- Each gummy has 17mg of CBD.
- They’re all gluten-free, but do have melatonin – so they might make you feel sleepy!
- Prices range from $34.99 to $99.99.
- You can get the Vegan CBD Gummies in 4 different sizes, from 5 to 40 gummies per container. Each gummy has 25mg of CBD.
- Prices range from $12.99 to $99.99.
- Finally, there’s the Nighttime Gummies, which are also vegan friendly and have 25mg CBD plus 10mg melatonin per gummy. This one comes in a container with 60 gummies at $99.99.
Avid Hemp’s Full Spectrum capsules come in containers of 15, 30, and 60, with 30mg CBD per capsule. The price ranges from $34.99 to $99.99.
You also have the option of the Nighttime Capsules, which offer 30mg CBD plus 8.33mg melatonin per capsule. 30 capsules cost $99.99.
There are two CBD balms to choose from: the Relief Balm and the Chill Gel.
You can get the CBD Relief Balm in 4 different strength options, starting at 750mg and going up to 3,000mg. Depending on how strong you want it, a container costs from $34.99 to $250.00.
CBD Chill Gel is marketed at athletes and anyone else who leads an active lifestyle. It only comes in a small container with 50mg of CBD and costs $9.99.
CBD for Pets
Avid Hemp offers 3 CBD oil droppers for pets.
You can get the bottle with 150mg of CBD or the one with 300mg for $19.99 to $34.99, but both are unflavored.
The strongest option is their Bacon Flavor 1,000mg dropper, which costs $99.99.
There are a few other products available and we feel they’re definitely worth a mention.
CBD Keto Oil
Let’s start with the CBD Keto Oil, which is made with MCT coconut oil and hemp extract. It’s ideal for anyone, but especially those trying to lose weight with the keto diet.
Each tablespoon service has 34mg of CBD.
A bottle costs $99.99.
Next up are Avid Hemp’s vaping cartridges.
They come in 7 different strains:
- Fruity Flakes OG Hybrid
- Lemon OG Hybrid
- Granddaddy Purple Indica
- Pineapple Express Hybrid
- Bubblegum OG Hybrid
- Sour Disel Sativa
Each single-use, disposable cartridge is loaded with 300mg of pure hemp extract and costs $34.99.
You can also buy Avid Hemp’s 100% legal CBD flower to smoke. They come in 2 different sizes (7 gram and 3.5 gram containers) and 4 different strains:
- Suver Haze
- Haiwain Haze
- Sour Space Candy
The price is $29.99 and $49.99.
If you don’t fancy rolling your own, you can even get a 1 gram Pre-Rolled CBD Flower Joint for $9.99.
Avid Hemp Reviews – What Are People Saying?
When you look online you’ll find plenty of happy Avid Hemp customers sharing stories of how their lives changed for the better.
Anna says the Avid Hemp CBD Gummies are the best on the market and make a huge difference in relieving her arthritis pain:
Barbara also says their CBD Oil helped her life become functional again, getting her off of the pills she was taking. She says the difference is so huge that her daily routine became easier than it was 20 years ago!
Should You Buy Your CBD From Avid Hemp?
We think that Avid Hemp have a nice range of products and customers seem to be happy so they might be worth a try.
If you’re an Avid Hemp customer then leave your review below and let us know about your experience!