If you’re getting frustrated with the lack of CBD products for pets, worry no more – that’s what Canna-Pet specializes in!
But do they rise to the challenge of offering great CBD products for our furry friends?
Read our Canna-Pet review to find out!
Who Are Canna-Pet?
- Canna-Pet was launched in 2013 as the result of many years researching and developing hemp-based CBD products dedicated to helping animals.
- Hundreds of veterinarians, scientists, and medical researchers contributed to their development. The company considers this vast network to be one of the factors that sets them apart, allowing them to be the only CBD company offering their unique Entourage Effect.
- Canna-Pet also includes an ailment guide page, where they list different ailments cats and dogs suffer from, along with a dog breed guide page with different breeds and information on each one.
- All of their products are prepared in cGMP-certified laboratories in the US. However, they serve customers from all around the world. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Singapore are the only 4 countries they mention being unable to ship to.
- They only use organic, non-GMO ingredients that are vegan-friendly. Their products are also 100% free of ingredients like sugar, dairy, preservatives, gelatin, and SLS.
- All Canna-Pet products are made with hemp-based CBD and contain other cannabinoids, including CBC, CBG, and terpenes.
- Their slogan seems to be “Hemp Nutrition for Dogs and Cats,” while their mission statement is “Canna-Pet is committed to providing pet owners with organic, ethically-sourced products to help their beloved companions live healthier, happier, longer lives.”
Canna-Pet is quite active on their Facebook and Instagram accounts, with multiple posts on both platforms every week. Unfortunately, their Twitter account seems to have fallen by the wayside recently.
The company also has a blog that posts regular articles heavily focusing on pets.
You can contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Products Does Canna-Pet Sell?
Canna-Pet offers several products in the following categories:
- CBD for Dogs
- CBD Treats for Dogs
- CBD for Cats
- CBD for Horses
Let’s take a quick look at each category in a little more detail!
CBD for Dogs
Canna-Pet Advanced Small is ideal for dogs who weigh 20 pounds or less, while Advanced Large is for larger, heavier breeds.
The only real difference is Advanced Small has 4mg CBD per capsule and Advanced Large has 8.5mg CBD per capsule. Both versions are available in 30 and 60 capsule bottles.
Prices range from $29.99 to $64.99, depending on which version and how many capsules you buy.
Customers are very happy, saying the Advanced capsules have done wonders in helping their dogs with anxiety-relief:
CBD Treats for Dogs
Dogs can be very treat-motivated and with the Canna-Biscuits for Dogs, those treats can be healthy ones!
Canna-Biscuits for Dogs come in 3 flavors: PB&A (Peanut, Banana & Apple), Turkey-flavor, and Maple Bacon.
Each box has 37 to 40 individual biscuits, with 2.4mg of the Canna-Pet Advanced Formula CBD per biscuit.
One box will cost you $16.99. You can also choose to get a 3-pack (the same flavor or one of each) for $39.99.
Terese says her rescue dog “goes crazy for these treats!” Libby and her 14-year-old lab agree:
CBD for Cats
Cats often get overlooked by CBD companies that offer products for pets. But Canna-Pet isn’t one of them!
The Canna-Pet Advanced Small in this category is technically the same one we covered in the CBD for Dogs section. They recommend only one capsule per day for cats.
And as cats are notoriously stubborn when it comes to refusing capsules, they do offer an alternative solution: simply mix the capsule contents with some water and squirt it into your kitty’s mouth.
If you opt to get 30 capsules, they’ll cost $29.99. You can also get a bottle with 60 capsules for $57.99 instead.
Regina says since using Canna-Pet, her cat has been his usual happy self again after being diagnosed with cancer:
CBD for Horses
Horses are much larger than cats and dogs. Even the massive Maine Coon and Great Dane can’t compete! So it’s no wonder Canna-Pet describes their Advanced MaxCBD Liquid for Horses as having “15x the effective hemp.”
They recommend starting with 10 to 15 drops (about 0.5ml) at a time, 3 or 4 times a day. With this dosage, one 4oz bottle should last about 80 days.
That bottle will cost you $899.99.
Ann says it worked like a miracle for her Andalusian gelding, who was struggling to recover from a suspensory injury:
MaxCBD Product Line
The Advanced MaxCBD Liquid for Horses isn’t the only MaxCBD product they offer.
If your cat or dog needs a higher dose of CBD to help properly relieve their anxiety, pain, or any other ailments, this is the product range to focus on.
The Advanced MaxCBD products have much higher levels of CBD, 8 other cannabinoids, and 24 terpenes in them. This allows them to deliver a much faster absorption rate and biodiversity.
This range is essentially just stronger versions of the CBD Advanced range and therefore costs more.
You can choose between capsules and liquids for cats and dogs, as well as the Maple Bacon flavored treats for dogs.
Canna-Pet Reviews – What Are People Saying?
All of the product and company reviews for Canna-Pet are found on their website (some of which we’ve shared above) and their Facebook page.
However, they seem to be very popular with their customers!
Overall, Canna-Pet has a 4.4/5-star user rating, based on 97 Facebook reviews.
Andrea left one of the only negative reviews, about 2 years ago. She complains she couldn’t get an exact dosage recommendation for her dog and that “2 drops twice a day” isn’t specific enough for her:
For the most part, however, customers are very happy with Canna-Pet, praising the company for going above and beyond.
They’ve shared stories of how the products help their cats with arthritis, inflammation, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Dog owners also testify to Canna-Pet helping alleviate pain and give their canine companions renewed strength and stamina:
With such nice reviews and a great selection of CBD products we would recommend checking them out!
And if you’ve bought any of the Canna Pet products then don’t forget to leave your review below!