Cibdol claims to be the best of the best when it comes to CBD products in Europe.
But is that a fair statement? Or is Cibdol overselling a product range that fails to deliver? Read our Cibdol review to find out!
Who Are Cibdol?
- Cibdol is a Switzerland-based CBD company founded in 2014 and prides itself on taking the “Swiss approach” of fair and transparent business practices.
- All of their products are made with hemp sourced from European farms, with a focus on minimizing their carbon footprint from seed to shelf.
- While Cibdol doesn’t specify their extraction methods, they do promise to only use organic, non-GMO hemp and do everything in their power to ensure their products are made using only 100% natural raw materials.
- They back their promise to deliver “Swiss purity” by having all their products independently tested by third-party labs. The results are available on their website.
- Their slogan seems to be “The Purest CBD in the World.”
Cibdol is quite active on all their social media, which includes Instagram and Twitter accounts, as well as a Facebook page. You can also connect with them on LinkedIn. The company is also active on their blog, with several posts per month.
You can contact Cibdol via:
- Phone: +41 61 588 03 13
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Form
- Live Chat (during Swiss office hours only)
- Mailing address: Oristalstrasse 68, 4410 Liestal, Switzerland
Cibdol offers free shipping for orders over €30.
What Products Does Cibdol Sell?
Cibdol offers products in 4 categories:
- CBD Oils
- CBD Creams
- CBD Supplements
- CBD Beauty
Let’s dive into each one in a little more detail!
The two main products in Cibdol’s CBD Oils category are actually labeled as a CBD Oil on the dropper bottles.
One product contains 2.5% CBN and 2.5% CBD oil for €44.95. The other only contains 5% CBN but 2.5% CBD oil and costs €54.95.
If you’re big on skincare, this is the section for you!
Cibdol offers 4 CBD creams in this category: an Acne Cream, Eczema Cream, Hand Cream, and Psoriasis Cream.
The CBD Hand Cream costs €9.95 for a tube, while the others cost €39.00 each.
For their health supplements category, Cibdol has 5 CBD products in total.
These are a CBD Nasal Spray for €19.95; Liposomal Vitamin C with CBD for €42; CBD Heating Balm for €12.95; CBD Softgels (4%) with Vitamin D for €34.95; and Meladol for €25.
Finally, for the beauty nuts out there, we have 8 CBD beauty products.
Ranging in price from €5.95 to €24.95, these are an Anti-Aging Cream, Day Cream, Night Cream, Foot Cream, Face Serum, Eye Gel Roller, Lip Balm, and the Hand Cream also found in the supplements category.
For a slightly discounted price, you can also order bundles containing some of the CBD beauty products.
Cibdol Reviews – What Are People Saying?
Cibdol has clearly been serving a huge market – we found 10,495 user reviews for the company and their CBD products!
And it seems more customers are satisfied than otherwise. Cibdol earned an overall rating of 4.7/5 stars!
Not everyone is happy. Lolailo complains it’s taking longer than expected for their order to arrive (3 weeks at the time of review), while Bridgeen says it hasn’t helped alleviate her insomnia yet:
But of course, one doesn’t earn 4.7/5 stars as an overall user rating unless the vast majority of reviews are from happy customers!
Amar goes into great detail on how Cibdol’s CBD products have been helping him recover from a pretty serious bike accident that caused brain trauma and required surgery.
He says thanks to Cibdol, his headaches and anxiety are alleviated within minutes. Amar also suspects the CBD has helped his brain swelling go down much faster than it otherwise would have.
Not only that, but Amar’s mother has been using Cibdol to alleviate her fibromyalgia:
Another satisfied customer, Neil, praises Cibdol for fast delivery and excellent service:
With a nice selection of CBD products and over 10,000 reviews with a 4.7 rating it looks like Cibdol is a great place to buy your next batch of CBD products.
And if you’ve purchased any products from them then please don’t forget to leave your Cibdol review below!