Empire Wellness CBD produces their medicinal hemp on a large scale to ensure customers everywhere have access to CBD when they need it.
But are their products worth the purchase?
Join us in our Empire Wellness CBD review for the details!
Who Are Empire Wellness CBD?
- Although we couldn’t pinpoint when Empire Wellness CBD launched, they are open about other details — like working closely with “a whole range of experts, from farmers, chemists, doctors, and technicians, to provide completely pure, clean CBD…”
- The company uses “state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities” for all production, distribution, and packaging. However, we couldn’t find specifics on where they source their hemp, farming methods, or their extraction process aside from “All Empire Wellness CBD is grown, produced, and packaged in the great state of Colorado, Florida, and Oregon.”
- All their products are non-GMO and made from all natural ingredients. They’re also 3rd-party tested and contain 0.3% THC or less, making them legal in all 50 US states and territories. However, you do need to request lab reports to access them.
You can contact them through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 877 839 9054
- Colorado office: 50 South Steele Street, Denver, CO 80209
What Products Does Empire Wellness CBD Sell?
Empire Wellness CBD offers products in the following categories:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Gummies
- CBD Cream
- CBD Hemp Flowers
- CBD Isolate
- CBD Syrup
As you can see, the company offers a variety of categories and products. Let’s take a look at each in more detail!
The 99% Crystal Isolate CBD Oil comes in potency options of 150 mg and 700 mg, with prices falling at $35 and $85 respectively.
This product is perfect for those who want fast-acting oil as opposed to other variations!
The Full Spectrum CBD Oil is also available in 2 potencies — 500mg and 1500mg — with prices falling at $60 and $170 respectively.
And once again, the easy-to-use tinctures provide you with fast-acting relief.
There are 8 different CBD Gummies available in this category: Big Bear Gummies, Sweet Treats, Sour Worms, Stuffed Straws, Peach Rings, Rainbow Cones, Fruit Snacks, and Watermelon Rings.
The gummies are full spectrum, non-GMO, and pesticide free, with prices ranging from $15 to $40.
The only review for the gummies is from Benjamin, who says they made him violently ill:
There’s only 1 product in this category — Pain Relief Cream — with 1500 mg of CBD.
This pain cream is “very fast-acting and easy to use on the go” and is derived from raw hemp oil. You can pick up a container for $60.
CBD Hemp Flowers
If you’re looking for a unique THC-free alternative to marijuana, you might especially enjoy Empire Wellness CBD’s Hemp Flowers.
Each strain features a different look and smell, along with slightly different effects. Strains include Tropicano, Gods Breath, Monroe, Waldo, and CBG Glee Flower.
Prices range from $8 to $12.
Kristian and Hector both enjoy the Hemp Flowers, saying they’re relaxing and great for sleep:
The company’s CBD Isolates are perfect for a variety of uses, from baking, dabbing, and cooking to confections and “various formulations that require heat.”
You can pick up a bag for $50.
Anthony left a 5-star review, though he says the last batch was stronger. Corey, however, is still satisfied after ordering his fifth gram:
The final category offers CBD Syrup in grape and cherry.
Simply add the syrup to any soda, water, tea, or other beverage for a tasty drink enhancement featuring the benefits of CBD!
You can pick up a 100-mg bottle for $50.
Miyah says they add a bit of the syrup to sparkling water and fall asleep within 20 minutes:
Empire Wellness CBD Reviews — What Are People Saying?
Aside from the reviews on their website, we were unable to find additional reviews for Empire Wellness CBD.
Still, there’s no denying most of their website reviews were of the positive variety.
On the other hand, if you prefer to browse more trustworthy products with reviews to back them up, check out our list of the best CBD products here!
And if you’ve tried any of the Empire Wellness CBD products then don’t forget to leave your review below!