Green Gorilla attempts to make their website feel relaxed and stress-free, likely to reflect their range of high-quality CBD products.
But are the company’s products as effective as their relaxing vibe?
Or is the “Malibu lifestyle brand” in over its head?
Join us for the details in our Green Gorilla review!
Who Are Green Gorilla?
- Although Green Gorilla was launched in 2013, founders Sir Steven Saxton and Katherine Guevara Saxton started their journey in the early 2000s after discovering CBD and its benefits through celebrities. Steven began using CBD to treat injuries from racing dirt bikes in his younger years and Katherine became intrigued by the plant and its myriad of benefits. Thus, the Saxton family founded the company with the goal of sharing the benefits of CBD with the world.
- Gorilla FarmCo owns and operates a 1474 acre USDA Certified Organic hemp farm in Arizona that the company sources its hemp from. The farm uses regenerative farming practices, the CO2 extraction method, and a natural aquifer with holding ponds to conserve water.
- They also use nutrient-rich organic soil matter, as it retains rainfall and reduces the need to water the plants. Their hemp is also free of parabens, toxic chemicals, pesticides, and synthetic fragrances.
- Gorilla FarmCo also partners with other organic farms that grow hemp in California, Colorado, Nevada, and Oregon on over 10,000+ acres.
- The Green Gorilla team participates in volunteering opportunities and gives back to the community in several ways, such as “organizing donation drives for local animal shelters to leading beach cleanups near our headquarters.”
- All of their products are 3rd party tested.
- The company is very open about their goal, which is “leading the way in natural healing, unparalleled quality, and sustainable organic hemp farming and cultivation.”
You can contact them through:
- Live chat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 323 452 5919
- Mail: 22809 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90265
In addition to 10% discounts for monthly subscriptions, the company also offers accessories and $25-$1000 E-Gift Cards.
They also offer a rewards program where customers earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
25 points is equal to $1 in rewards and they never expire, so customers can redeem them for discounts on future orders at any time.
What Products Does Green Gorilla Sell?
They offer several products in the following categories:
- CBD Oils
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Gummies
- CBD Topicals
- CBD for Pets
They also have a product quiz to help you find the what you need, along with an accessibility widget for easy website access.
But don’t rush in quite yet! Let’s go over each category in more detail first.
The Pure CBD Oil is available in lemon and unflavored options and offers the perfect solution for quick and effective bioavailability for everyday recovery.
Lemon flavor is available in 150 mg and 600 mg potency options, with 2 mg and 4 mg of CBD per pump respectively.
The unflavored oil is available in 600 mg, 1500 mg, 3000 mg, and 7500 mg potencies, with 4 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, and 50m g per pump.
Prices range from $19.99 to $299.99 depending on potency.
Michelle calls the company “amazing” and says the Pure CBD Oil is very effective. Julie and Paul agree:
For the second product in this category, we have their Full Spectrum CBD Oil, a great choice for your overall well-being.
You can choose from 3 bottle sizes of 1200 mg, 2400 mg, and 3000 mg, with 2 potency options of 16 mg of hemp extract/4 mg of active CBD per pump or 20 mg of hemp extract/5 mg of active CBD per pump.
Prices range from $22.99 to $44.99 based on potency.
David has been using the Full Spectrum CBD Oil for over a year and says it keeps him happy and healthy on daily basis. William uses it for joint pain and Terry also enjoys the oil:
Green Gorilla offers 5 different CBD Capsule formulas: Sleep ($59.99), Inflamed ($69.99), Balance ($39.99), Relax ($59.99), and Defense ($59.99).
Sleep promotes easier and longer sleeps, Inflamed promotes muscle and joint pain relief, Balance promotes day-to-day balance, Relax promotes calmness and focused energy, and Defense promotes activity, stimulation, and strength for your immune system and your body’s natural defense system.
Each capsule formula offers different amounts of hemp extract and active CBD per capsule.
Sleep, the most popular capsule product, gets many praises. Tracey and Nancy both had success in using the capsules to fall asleep faster and stay asleep. Sandra had success as well, but also uses them to treat her Restless Leg Syndrome:
Green Gorilla only offers 1 product in their CBD Gummies category, but the Organic CBD Gorilla Gummies are excellent for supporting everyday recovery, mood, rest, and overall well-being.
They also contain 0% THC and are non-psychoactive!
Each gummy contains 5 mg of CBD. You can choose between a 4-count package for $5.99 or a 60-count package for $59.99.
Christopher uses the gummies to help with his sleep pattern and they work “marvellously.” Veronica and Jennifer agree, saying they taste great and work even better:
They offer 4 different CBD Topical products: Lip Balm, Balm, Face Crème, and Body Lotion.
Some products are available in bundles for a discounted price but, in general, prices fall between $7.99 and $89.99.
Amy bought the lotion for her 74-year-old mother with astounding results. Carol and Jackie also enjoy the lotion, saying they love how it isn’t greasy or sticky like other products:
CBD for Pets
The company offers a variety of products for dogs, cats, and even horses! These are Dog Nibs, Full Spectrum CBD Oil, Organic Pure CBD Oil, and Organic CBD Balm.
Some products are also available in bundles, though normal prices fall between $5.99 and $299.99.
One of the more popular products, Dog Nibs, had customers praising its effects on their furry friends! Tracey’s 11-year-old Shih Tzu had a seizure and so she purchased the treats to help calm his anxiety — and they worked!
Lynn uses them for her 15-year-old Pug to help with his walks, but got the added bonus of a softer coat:
Green Gorilla Reviews — What Are People Saying?
Aside from what’s on their site, we were also able to find 176 reviews on Trustpilot, giving the company 4.9/5 stars.
The two lowest reviews, both 3/5 stars, say the oil potency is too low and Green Gorilla didn’t deliver on their promise of “buy one get one free”:
However, more usual were the 5/5 star reviews that gave the brand their overall rating!
Tyler says he bought the 600 mg for his grandfather, who uses it for his chronic back pain with great results:
Likewise, Lindsay says the CBD oil is the best she’s ever tried and it helps her with anxiety and pain (and the gummies are delicious):
And Lisa uses Green Gorilla products for her anxiety, lack of sleep, and back pain. She says she immediately felt a sense of calm and started sleeping better:
Green Gorilla have a wide range of products that are 3rd party tested and they have lots and lots of positive reviews so we would recommend checking them out!
Or you can checkout our list of the best CBD products here to make an informed decision.
And if you’ve tried any of the Green Gorilla CBD products then don’t forget to leave your review below!