Joy Organics promises the finest CBD products with the finest ingredients and encourages you to discover the “Joy Organics difference.”
But is that difference good or bad?
Join us while we dive into the company’s “family-friendly CBD products” in this review!
Who Are Joy Organics?
- Joy Organics was founded in 2018 with the initiative “to develop premium CBD products through innovation and excellence, with service to match.”
- The CEO and Co-Founder, Joy Smith, started her journey with her “serendipitous discovery” of CBD. After struggling with sleep and other issues, Joy turned to the natural prowess of cannabinoids and ordered a variety of products from a variety of brands. However, only a couple of them worked. This drove Joy to start her own CBD business where she could ensure customers would receive the highest quality products. Today, the company boasts more than 39 employees.
- The company is a board member of the US Hemp Roundtable. They grow their hemp in nutrient-rich soil in the United States and practice “innovative water-saving” while also implementing the “sea of green” approach, meaning they grow hemp plants that mature quickly in higher density.
- Their facility is cGMP compliant and they use the CO2 extraction method. Every batch is also 3rd party tested.
- They also run “Blank Bottle CBD” and “Private Label CBD” programs where they partner with people who want to develop their own CBD brands.
- Their slogan could be, “Live Your Joy with The Finest THC-Free CBD Products” or “Compassion, Integrity and Excellence.”
The company is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with 1-5 posts per week on all of them. They also have a very active YouTube account with 1-3 videos per week — an anomaly in the CBD industry!
Their blog also offers a variety of content, from CBD news and products to mental and physical health and how to start a CBD business.
You can contact them through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 833 569 7223
- Mail: 119 West Oak Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Store locator
On top of a money-back guarantee, Joy Organics also offers a rewards program that makes it easy to earn points:
Customers can earn points as they shop and progress through 3 loyalty tiers. Rewards include points per $1 spent multipliers, discount coupons, and other exclusive rewards and offers.
Besides getting points by shopping, you can also earn by signing up through their website, liking them on Facebook, following them on Instagram — and you get extra points on your birthday.
What Products Does Joy Organics Sell?
They offer products in the following categories:
- CBD Tinctures
- CBD Gummies
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Topicals
- CBD Energy Drinks
- CBD for Pets
There’s an accessibility widget on their website for easy browsing but don’t dive in just yet! Stick with us as we look at each category in more detail.
The CBD Tinctures offer picky tasters a few different flavors — Tranquil Mint, Summer Lemon, and Orange Bliss — although if you’re not picky, you can just opt for Natural flavoring.
All tincture bottles are 1 oz (30 ml), though potency options vary: 225 mg (7.5mg of CBD per serving), 450 mg (15 mg of CBD per serving), 900 mg (30 mg of CBD per serving), and 1350 mg (45 mg of CBD per serving).
Prices range from $25.95 to $99.95 depending on potency.
Caroyln says she uses the tinctures to get a good night’s rest, while Kristi and her mom both use them for the health benefits.
Gary also enjoys the tinctures and even compliments customer service:
There’s only one product on offer in this category as well: Premium CBD Gummies.
The CBD Gummies come in Strawberry Lemonade or Green Apple flavors, with 10 mg of CBD per gummy.
They’re also THC-free! You can pick up a 30-pack container for $39.95.
Lashawn says after trying two different brands, Joy Organics’ gummies are his favorite. Luke and Yeseida, saying they’re an excellent way to fall asleep faster:
The CBD Capsules category offers 3 different formulas: “Regular” Softgels, Softgels with Curcumin, and Softgels with Melatonin for Sleep.
The Regular Softgels come in 10 mg or 25 mg of CBD per capsule. The Softgels with Curcumin and Softgels with Melatonin contain 25 mg of CBD per capsule.
All capsules are THC-free.
Glenn and Michael both love the capsules! “KK” agrees, saying they use the capsules to help them sleep — which is especially beneficial in the hot summer months:
Joy Organics’ offers 5 products in their CBD Topicals category that are beneficial for a variety of needs: Salve, Bath Bombs, Sports Cream, Cream, and Salve Sticks.
Prices range from $19.95 to $54.95 depending on the product.
Customers don’t shy away from the praises here either! Kristi, Jenna, and Spencer say the products smell great and work even better:
CBD for Pets
In this category, we have a line of CBD products specifically for pets!
Although only one product is meant for dogs and cats, they offer two products: Dog Treats and CBD Oil for Pets.
The Dog Treats contain 2 mg of CBD per chew and the CBD Oil for Pets contain 1.87 mg of CBD per 1 ml serving.
You can pick up the treats for $34.95 and the oil for $29.95.
Customers (and their furry friends!) love the dog treats, saying they’re perfect for keeping the pups calm during storms.
Shawn also bought them for his elderly dog that had trouble getting on couches — but with the help of the treats, that’s no longer the case!
CBD Energy Drinks
The final category offers CBD Energy Drinks, which are a great way to stay energized and focused via a refreshing Happy Berry flavored drink!
You get 12.5mg of CBD per drink pack, with 5 packs costing $19.95.
Yeseida pops up again and praises the Energy Drinks, saying they’re great for pre-workouts or an early afternoon pick-me-up. They’re also not too subtle or too strong! Heather and Ingrid are of a similar mind:
Joy Organics Reviews — What Are People Saying?
In addition to the reviews shared above via their website, we were also able to find 122 reviews on their Facebook giving them an impressive 4.9/5 stars.
In fact, we could not find any negative reviews at all!
Cory says he highly recommends the company, as they offer high-quality products and excellent customer support:
Eddie also sells CBD and says out of the 80 brands he’s sold, Joy Organics is the best:
Brandon, Colin, and Donna also left great praises for the company, saying their customer service is amazing, their products are effective, and the shipping is fast:
With a nice line up of 3rd party tested products and plenty of positive reviews we think Joy Organics are one to consider.
Or you can checkout our list of the best CBD products here first to make a more informed buying decision.
And if you’ve tried any of the Joy Organics CBD then don’t forget to leave your review below!