Medihemp features a lot of rested, relaxed, and happy people in their images.
But is this an accurate representation of the effect their products have? Or is dealing with this CBD company a frustrating experience?
Read our Medihemp review and find out!
Who Are Medihemp?
- Medihemp is an Austrian company launched in 2010 by Andrea Bamacher and Elke Moritz.
- All of their products are made with 100% EU-certified organic hemp grown by farmers in the region around Lake Neusiedl in Austria. Medihemp goes the extra mile by using strains that have been specially bred to almost entirely eliminate any THC content.
- The company put a lot of time and money into their research and development. To ensure their products live up to this foundation, they conduct ground samples and in-house analyses. They also undergo audits by the Austrian Agency for Food Safety and Austria Bio Garantie.
- Medihemp prides itself in making use of every part of the hemp plant so nothing is wasted. The flowers and leaves are used to produce CBD and CBG extracts, the seeds for high-quality oils and hemp protein, and leaves for teas. Hemp hurd, the woody part of the stems, are also used for textiles, fertilizers, and building materials.
- Their slogan seems to be “Naturally Healthy, Naturally Hemp.”
- The Medihemp mission statement might be “to ever-increase the bioavailability of our organic hemp extracts.”
You can contact Medihemp via:
- Phone: +43 681 1013 9055
- Email: email@example.com
Medihemp offers free shipping on all US orders of $35 or more, and an exclusive 25% to veterans.
What Products Does Medihemp Sell?
Medihemp offers an extensive range of products in 3 categories:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Edibles
Let’s take a quick look at them all!
The first of Medihemp’s CBD Oils is the Organic Hemp Complete Oil, which is available in 4 different strengths: 2.5%, 5%, 10%, and 18%. Each strength option is available in both 10ml and 30ml dropper bottles.
Prices range from €16.50 to €152.50 depending on the strength and bottle size.
This version is made with Full Spectrum hemp extracts.
Medihemp also offers a THC-free Organic Hemp Pure Oil, available in 3 strength options: 2.5%, 5%, and 10%.
Each 10ml dropper bottle costs €24.50 to €89.50, depending on the dosage strength. 30ml bottles range in price from €66.50 to €242.50 each.
The third product in this category is the Organic Bandits Boost, which can be enjoyed as is, with honey, and/or in tea. A dropper bottles costs €19.50.
Medihemp only offers one product in this category: a capsule version of the Organic Hemp Complete Oil.
These capsules are available in 2.5% and 5% strengths. A bottle of 60 capsules costs €23.50 and €39.50, respectively.
The third product category, CBD Edibles, is also Medihemp’s most extensive.
The Organic Hemp Tea comes in 2 versions: Santhica and Felina. A 40g package costs €4.90.
Although this product is labeled as Organic Hemp Nuts, they’re more accurately described as shelled hemp seeds. The name comes from the fact they have a mild but unmistakably nutty flavor.
A 250g package costs €9.90.
Medihemp’s Organic Hemp Protein is available in 2 flavors: Berries and Cocoa. They’re also planning on launching a Natural flavored version soon.
The flavored options come in 180g packages for €11.90 each. Once the Natural flavor is launched, it will be sold in 330g packages for the same price.
Medihemp recommends using the protein powders as is in smoothies and shakes (just add your choice of water or milk) or as a flour alternative when baking.
The Organic Hemp Oil+ with CBD is a cooking oil high in protein and polyunsaturated fatty acids. A 100ml container costs €22.50.
Organic Hempnut Oil is another cooking oil, but without added CBD. A 250ml container costs €15.50 each. Like all Medihemp products, both cooking oils are vegan-friendly.
Last, but not least, are the Organic HATCHA® Lattes. You can choose between 3 flavors: Pur, Berries, and Turmeric.
The price is €18.50 for a 45g container.
Medihemp Reviews – What Are People Saying?
Surprisingly, there aren’t any customer product reviews on Medihemp’s website, even though the company gives clients that option. The only place we were able to find any user reviews was on their Facebook page.
Dennity Law complains Medihemp hasn’t answered their question regarding transportation out of Europe (we suspect the customer meant shipping) and the company didn’t explain how to pay for an order.
However, the remaining 15 user reviews are far more positive, giving Medihemp an overall user rating of 4.7/5 stars.
This majority commends Medihemp for offering great service, fast delivery, and high-quality products that provide absolute relaxation.
Maybe there is some truth to their advertising.
If you’re excited to give Medihemp a try, we aren’t going to try and stop you because they do have some positive reviews and a nice selection of products to try.
But if you want to make the most informed decision, we recommend checking out our list of the best cbd products here.
And if you’ve tried any of the Medihemp CBD products then don’t forget to leave your review below!