Since 2014, Nuleaf Naturals has been devoted to bringing their customers the “highest-grade organic CBD products.”
They pride themselves on offering a superior product, exceptional customer service, and free priority shipping throughout the entire US.
But are they being truthful in all their claims?
Join us as we uncover the facts in our Nuleaf Naturals review!
Who Are Nuleaf Naturals?
- Nuleaf Naturals was launched in 2014 by a group of “health-conscious plant medicine aficionados” aiming to “create premium cannabinoid wellness products we would not only take ourselves but also share with our family and friends.”
- The company grows their organic hemp plants in Colorado with pristine Rocky Mountain water and harvested at “peak perfection.” They overlook the entire farming process —from seed to shelf — to ensure their products are of the highest quality.
- They use the “subcritical and supercritical” CO2 extraction process to obtain a complete range of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential oils, and other beneficial phytonutrients.
- They also use independent labs to confirm their CBD products are free of pesticides, herbicides, mold, fungi, heavy metals, and mycotoxins, along with testing to ensure the ideal amount of cannabinoids and terpenes.
- The company is very open about their vision, which is to “pave the way for a line of cannabinoid wellness products that promote a healthy body and mind.”
- Their slogan could be, “Elevate Your Health” or “A Brand Customers Trust.”
You can contact them through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 720 372 4842
- Contact Form
- Mail: 1550 Larimer Street, Suite 964, Denver, CO 80202
- Office Hours: Monday–Sunday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. MT
They also offer a host of assistance programs for:
- Veterans and Active Military Personnel
- First responders such as Police Officers, Paramedics, EMTs, and Firefighters
- Nurses and Medical Providers
- Low-Income Households Members
- Social Workers
- Individuals on Long-Term Disability
- Teachers and Students
- Non-Profit Groups and Organizations
What Products Do Nuleaf Naturals Sell?
They only offer 3 products: Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Capsules, and Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Pet Oil.
Let’s discuss each product in detail below.
The Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil is a whole-plant extract featuring a full spectrum of naturally occurring synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes, including Full Spectrum Hemp Extract and Organic Virgin Hemp Seed Oil.
It comes in a variety of strength options: 300 mg, 900 mg, 1800 mg, 3000 mg, and 6000 mg, with 60 mg of CBD per 1-ml serving.
For a single bottle purchase, prices range from $38.50 (300 mg) to $439 (6000 mg). Some strength options can also be purchased in packs of 2, 3, or 6.
Customers love the Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil, which is clear by the 21,000+ reviews! Carol and Charles both praise the product for its effectiveness in helping them sleep.
Lauren is of a similar mind, saying other CBD products give her crazy dreams and make her feel groggy, whereas Nuleaf Naturals’ Full Spectrum Hemp Oil helps her sleep through the night and wake up refreshed:
Nuleaf Naturals’ Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Capsules are ideal for those who prefer the convenience of a capsule over the taste or inconvenience of oil.
You can pick up a 20-count bottle for $38.50, with 15 mg of CBD per capsule, though there are also 60- and 120-count bottles for $99 and $179.
Like the previous product, you can also purchase packs of 2 (120 count) or 6 (60 count) bottles for discounted prices.
This is a new product, so customers haven’t left reviews yet.
The last product is the Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Pet Oil, which can be used for dogs, cats, horses, and more!
Pet owners can choose between 300 mg, 900 mg, and 1800 mg bottle sizes at $38.50, $99, and $179 each, with 3 mg of CBD per drop. There’s also a 6-pack additional purchase option for the 900 mg and 2-pack option for the 1800 mg.
And if you have trouble getting your fur baby to consume the oil, you can instead add it to their favorite treat or food!
Customers are quick to praise the CBD Pet Oil, with Amanda saying it helps her epileptic Pug and Ira saying her Labrador’s shoulder pain eased up:
Nuleaf Naturals Reviews — What Are People Saying?
We were able to find reviews for Nuleaf Naturals on both Trustpilot and Facebook, though the former only had 2.
And although their overall score was 3.8/5 stars, both customers left 5/5 star reviews.
Frank says he’s used 3-4 different CBD oils with good results, but none compare to Nuleaf Naturals’ Full Spectrum Oil:
Justin agrees, saying the premium CBD oil is now part of his dietary supplements:
On Facebook, the company scored 4.6/5 based on 165 reviews.
The one negative review we could find accused the brand of removing her negative reviews. Sara says their products are defective and they refuse to offer refunds. She also accuses the reviews on their website of being fake.
That said, the company did try reaching out to her to rectify the situation:
As for the rest, customers were definitely more inclined to leave positive reviews.
Kyli bought the CBD Pet Oil for her elderly Boxer who was diagnosed with Cutaneous Lymphoma T-Cell. After 6 weeks of treatment, the pup is more energetic and alert:
Melissa and Donna had similar experiences, with Melissa using the CBD Oil to help her sleep. She also uses it to help treat her — and her cat’s —anxiety!
With a nice selection of products and plenty of positive reviews we would recommend checking out Nuleaf Naturals.
Or you can take a look at our list of the best CBD products available here.
And if you’ve tried any of the Nuleaf Naturals CBD products then leave your review below!