Pura Cura takes pride in setting the bar high with their CBD products.
But just how high is that bar?
Find out if they’re the real deal in our Pura Cura review!
Who Are Pura Cura?
- Pura Cura was founded in 2018 in New Jersey.
- For every product they sell, the company makes a donation that allows their charity partner to plant one tree in North America.
- They source only farm bill compliant hemp flower and extract created with organic practices. All of their products are also free of contaminants, organic, non-GMO, and manufactured in a GMP facility.
- All of their products are 3rd party tested and contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 973 789 5912
What Products Does Pura Cura Sell?
Pura Cura sells products in the following categories:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Topicals
- CBD Flower
There are not many categories to dive into, but let’s take the dive nonetheless!
If you enjoy your typical CBD Oil, you’ll especially enjoy the flavor options to choose from here – Peppermint, Strawberry, Coconut, Mango, Natural Hemp, and Spearmint!
Potencies include 20mg and 50mg of CBD per 1ml and prices fall at $49.99 and $69.99 respectively.
The Big and Bold CBD Oil is a perfect product for the advanced CBD user, as it’s Pura Cura’s most potent CBD oil!
You’ll get 83.33mg of CBD per 1ml, with a 60ml bottle costing you $199.99.
The CBD Topicals category features 2 products: Melt CBD lotion and CBD Bath Bombs.
The Melt CBD Lotion can be purchased in a 2oz or 16oz container, while the Bath Bombs offer 4 formulas of Relieve, Sleep, Immunity, and Relax.
Prices range from $12.99 to $99.99.
In the final category, customers can choose between Raw Hemp Flower and Pre-Rolled Joints.
Flavors include Suver, Hawaiian Haze, and Blueberry Muffin and prices fall between $10 and $30.
Pura Cura Reviews – What Are People Saying?
We were unable to find reviews for Pura Cura online, which means we were unable to verify the effectiveness of their products but they do have a nice selection of products which are 3rd party tested.
But first we would recommend checking out our list of the best CBD products here to make an informed buying decision.
And don’t forget to leave a review of Pura Cura below if you’ve tried any of their products!