RE Botanicals invites you to experience the “finest USDA certified organic CBD products available.”
But will that experience be through their products? Or are you better spending your money elsewhere?
Join us for the scoop of details in this RE Botanicals review!
Who Are RE Botanicals?
- RE Botanicals was founded in 2018 by John Roulac who says, “As a 20 year veteran in the hemp & superfood industry, and Founder of Rebotanicals & Nutiva, I’m excited to offer you the highest quality organic hemp extracts!”
- The company boasts high-quality full-spectrum extracts from USDA certified organic US grown hemp, free of glyphosate residue. All products are also non-GMO and vegan.
- They also believe in “healthy soils and the power of regenerative agriculture to reverse climate change”, which is why they donate 1% of their sales to educate farmers about regenerative agriculture practices.
- The company extracts their hemp via the “centuries old alcohol tradition” but uses organic cane alcohol for modern take. Their products are also 3rd party tested.
- Their slogan could be, “Let’s regenerate with hemp!”
RE Botanicals is active on Facebook and Instagram with 1-4 posts per week. They also have a LinkedIn and a blog centered on CBD and other nature-related topics.
You can contact them through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303 214 2118
- Address: 8856 Pee Dee Hwy | Conway, SC 29527
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM to 5PM (Eastern)
- Store Locator
What Products Does RE Botanicals Sell?
They sell products in the following categories:
- CBD Oils
- CBD Capsules
- CBD for Pets
- CBD Relief Body Oil
There are not many categories to choose from, but let’s take the deep dive into each one nonetheless!
First up we have the CBD Classic Tincture with 100% USA Sun-Grown organic hemp.
The product also boasts convenience in an easy-to-take tincture and comes in a “beautiful light golden color” with pure hemp flavor.
You can choose between Classic and Peppermint formulas, with the former offering various bottle sizes (30ml to 950ml) and potency options (15mg to 50mg of CBD per serving).
Prices for the Classic formula range from $39.99 to $899.99 depending on bottle size/potency.
Meanwhile, the Peppermint formula comes in 30ml or 100ml bottle sizes and the same 3 potency options ranging from 15mg to 50mg of CBD per serving.
Prices for the Peppermint formula range from $39.99 to $199.99 depending on potency and bottle size.
RE Botanicals’ CBD Capsules are great for daily use and come in 10, 30, or 60 count containers with 15mg of CBD per capsule.
Prices fall between $14.99 and $59.99 depending on container size.
CBD for Pets
In this category, the company offers a CBD pet product in the form of their Hemp Tincture for Pets.
The oil comes in a 30ml bottle with 10mg of CBD per 1ml dropper. This product is great for cats, dogs, and other pets alike.
You can pick up a bottle for $29.99.
CBD Relief Body Oil
The final category offers CBD Relief Body Oil in 2 potency options of “Normal” and “Extra Strength”, with the former offering Mandarin Tumeric and Lavender scents and the latter offering Lavender, Peppermint, and Ginger Lime scents.
This product is designed to help relax and/or rejuvenate your body, as well as improve your sleep and mood.
Prices range from $19.99 to $34.99 depending on potency.
RE Botanicals Reviews – What Are People Saying?
RE Botanicals doesn’t have Facebook reviews enabled, nor could we find them on Trustpilot. This of course means we weren’t able to verify the effectiveness of their products.
But it does look like they have a nice basic selection of CBD products that are all 3rd party tested so they could be worth a try.
Don’t forget to checkout our list of the best CBD products for sale here.
And if you’ve tried any of the RE Botanicals products then please leave your review below!