Straight Hemp invites you to “feel like yourself again” by utilizing their premium CBD products.
But should you accept that invitation?
Or are you better off “feeling like yourself again” with another company?
Find out in our Straight Hemp review!
Who Are Straight Hemp?
- The company was founded in 2016 by Devin Alvarez after he found himself “surrounded by opioid addiction.” However, it took the passing of one of Devin’s family members to push him into action. According to the company, “Driven by a duty to help, a passion for plant-based healing, and experience in the cannabis industry, Devin founded Straight Hemp.”
- The company’s hemp is “raised on snowmelt and sunshine, in pristine soils free of heavy metals.”
- They use the “widely-recognized extraction method, Subcritical CO2”, as it results in an oil that preserves “many more cannabinoids and terpenes.”
- All of their products are 3rd party tested and US Hemp Authority certified.
- The company’s mission is to “improve people’s lives through premium, pure hemp-based products.”
- Their slogan could be, “Feel it, love it, live it.”
You can also check out the company’s blog for CBD-related news and content.
You can contact them through:
- Live Chat
- Phone: 510 605 3743
- Address: 5135 W 58th Ave, Unit 5 | Arvada, CO 80002
- Store Locator
They also offer product subscriptions where customers save 10% by subscribing to a product monthly, along with exclusive discounts for Seniors, First Responders, Medical Professionals, Educators, Military, and Low Income, Disabled & Unemployed Individuals.
What Products Does Straight Hemp Sell?
They sell products in the following categories:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Topicals
- CBD Vape Oil
There aren’t a whole lot of products to go through here, so let’s jump straight in!
The Full Spectrum CBD Oil is available in 5 different bottle sizes ranging from 133mg to 4000mg, with prices falling between $21.99 and $259.99.
Customers are a fan of the oil, with Sandra taking it every morning to help with back, leg, ankle and shoulder pain. Carolyn also uses it for pain relief, while Jamie uses it to stay calm and focused:
The CBD Balm comes in 3 container sizes starting at 88mg and reaching up to 1000mg. Prices range accordingly from $20.99 to $119.99.
Alice uses the CBD Balm for her migraines and back pain. Jamie and Dennis also enjoy the Balm, saying it works quick and is easy to apply:
CBD Vape Oil
For the vape lovers out there, Straight Hemp offers their CBD Vape Oil in 2 cartridge sizes of 250mg and 500mg.
This naturally flavored vape oil is priced between $59.99 and $99.99 depending on cartridge size.
Crystal says the CBD Vape Oil is amazing and works great for her anxiety. Jason is of a similar mind, using the product for anxiety, depression, and an improved sleep pattern:
Straight Hemp Reviews – What Are People Saying?
In addition to the reviews on their website, we found 30 more reviews on the company’s Facebook page.
This gives Straight Hemp an overall user-rating of 4.6/5 stars.
Kerry describes one of the only negative experiences we could find. They had a very bad time with customer service, were charged twice for their order, and still never received it (at the time of their review):
Fortunately, customers like Sydney shared overwhelmingly positive experiences – even calling the company “life-changing.” Sydney takes 5-10 drops of the CBD Oil every morning to help with her anxiety:
Meanwhile, Cindy uses the CBD Oil to manage her pain from collapsed and bulging discs in her lower back. She also got the added bonus of pain relief in her knee:
Dana and Rennie also share positive experiences, citing effective products and fast shipping:
Customers appear to thoroughly enjoy Straight Hemp products, but we can’t deny there’s not much to choose from!
If you’d like more variety to consider before making a purchase, visit our list of the best CBD products on the market right now!
And if you’ve tried any of the Straight Hemp CBD products then please leave your review below!