If you’ve heard of Vital Plan, you might not know they now have a subsidiary brand, Vital Plan Select CBD.
Formed to prove not all CBD is created equal, with the aim of rising above the standard, is it a brand you can rely on?
Find out in our review if they succeed in setting a new, higher CBD standard!
Who Are Vital Plan Select CBD?
- Vital Plan was launched as a holistic health and herbal supplements company in 2008.
- Due to the quickly evolving regulations around CBD and the fact “many US banking institutions have not yet adopted policies allowing vendors to sell CBD products,” they created Vital Plan Select CBD as a subsidiary brand with its own online store. It’s not clear when the brand was launched, however.
- The parent company is one of 11 herbal supplement companies worldwide to be certified as a B Corporation.
- Although based in North Carolina, they exclusively use the USDA-certified organic Green Cherry hemp strain, grown in the first certified USDA organic hemp greenhouse in Colorado.
- Their extraction methods aren’t known, but the company claims it allows them to retain up to 6 times more native terpenes than any other activated hemp oil for a true Full Spectrum Entourage Effect.
- All of their products come with an independent Certificate of Analysis from trusted third-party labs, which can be found on the brand’s website.
- The company is a proud participant of the Pledge 1% global movement, meaning they donate at least 1% of their equity, profit, product, and/or employee time to the causes and nonprofits they “care about most.”
- Their mission is to educate, inspire, and empower others to leverage natural remedies on their personal path to wellness.
Both the parent company and the newer CBD subsidiary brand care about fostering a community of health-conscious individuals. To this end, they make sure to take full advantage of social media platforms!
They remain very active on their Facebook and Twitter accounts, with multiple daily posts, and only slightly less so on Instagram with up to 6 weekly posts.
They also recently revived the parent company’s YouTube channel with new videos, which seem to be uploaded every 2 weeks.
You can otherwise get in contact with their support team for either the parent company or CBD subsidiary brand via:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – (+1) 800 951 2414
- Mailing Address – 1122 Oberlin Road, Suite 232 | Raleigh, NC 27605 USA
Customers in the US enjoy free shipping on all orders, regardless of total amount spent.
The company also has a very generous 90-day money back guarantee for unopened products. For opened products, only a 50% refund is offered within the same time period.
What Products Does Vital Plan Select CBD Sell?
While the parent company is very well established by now, Vital Plan Select CBD is still finding its feet, slowly but surely. As of the time of writing our review, they only offer 2 CBD products: an Oil Tincture and a Joint & Muscle Rub (topical).
Let’s take a closer look at both of them!
The Full Spectrum Hemp Oil is full of hemp extracted terpenes that work together with the CBD to provide an Entourage Effect.
Other than the organic MCT coconut oil (which acts as a base), the only added ingredient is the organic peppermint extract that masks hemp’s natural earthy/nutty flavor.
Sold in 30ml bottles, the oil is available in 2 potency options, 600mg and 1,200mg of total CBD, at $59.00 and $99.00 respectively.
Pam says “from efficacy to taste,” this is the best hemp oil she’s ever tried.
Both Ellen and Rhonda followed Dr. Bill Rawls recommendation (the company’s co-founder, together with his daughter Braden, as well as its Medical Director and product developer), as they find him and the quality of his products highly trustworthy.
Ellen also adds within 2 weeks of using the oil, there was a significant reduction in her leg discomfort (exact issue seems to have been redacted for legal purposes):
The second product currently available by Vital Plan Select CBD is their Joint & Muscle Rub with CBD Rich Hemp Oil.
Made with a unique botanical blend that combines CBD oil with several popular essential oils from the parent company’s range, this Full Spectrum topical is sold in 0.75oz tubs for $24.00.
Worried that might not be enough, or become very expensive very quickly?
Carol says not to – she finds a little goes a long way!
She also praises the rub for being easy to apply, even on difficult-to-reach areas like the back, with a pleasant smell and texture, as well as being highly effective thanks to the 100% natural ingredients.
Kimberly, who suffers from severe joint and nerve pain (cause redacted from the original review), says it’s the most effective product she’s ever used for pain relief. She also likes the smell!
Paulette also praises the company for developing a truly easy to apply product that works well and quickly. In fact, she says it’s the only CBD topical to have any effect on her discomfort.
After recommending the rub to several others, she’s also pleased to reveal they all have similar positive feedback:
Vital Plan Select CBD Reviews – What Are People Saying?
There’s a good chance Vital Plan Select CBD was fairly recently launched as the parent company’s hemp focused subsidiary, as we’ve been unable to find reviews for them online.
Those we were able to find were all for the parent company itself, so not applicable here.
This means it’s a good thing they allow customers to leave reviews directly on their product pages! Otherwise we wouldn’t have any first-hand feedback from real users to go by.
Until the brand starts attracting reviews elsewhere, that’s all we have to go by for now.
Don’t forget to take a look at our list of the best CBD products here.
And if you’ve tried any of the Vital Plan Select CBD products then please leave a review below!